I was somebody before I came in here. I was somebody with a life that I chose for myself and now, now it’s just about getting through the day without crying. And I’m scared. I’m still scared. I’m scared that I’m not myself in here and I’m scared that I am. Other people aren’t the scariest part of prison, it’s coming face-to-face with who you really are. Because once you’re behind these walls there’s nowhere to run. The truth catches up with you in here and it’s the truth that’s going to make you her bitch.

(via maddiehason)

taratiki17:

A few photos from the Secret Rose Boudoir tea party I attended~ It was my first tea party and my first lolita coord. I had an amazing time!
also here~

Dress: Innocent World
Blouse: Krad Lanrete
Head Dress: Handmade
Shoes: Offbrand
Tights/gloves: Taobao
Fan/Jewelry: Vintage

(via sweetanimegirl77)

Haru and Sousuke Parallels + ep. 9 | Unattainable Dreams 

OH MY GOD.

THIS_EPISODE_GAVE_ME_THE_

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(via matsuokarin)

fanimoe:

ULTIMATE FANIME STREAM!
This Saturday, starting at 4pm EST.
So I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time, but I’m finally just going to go ahead and do it. So out of all the fanime that exists, I’ve seen something like 75% of it. The point of this stream is to watch the remaining 25% all at once just to be done with it. Mostly, anyway. I’ll still have to watch all of Magic Heart and Tsuki Desu afterward, but those will be in a later stream. So, uh, come hang out and watch a bunch of fanime you’ve probably never heard of! I’ll be sure to make another post the day of.
The stream will be hosted at:
http://www.livestream.com/drahveson

fanimoe:

ULTIMATE FANIME STREAM!

This Saturday, starting at 4pm EST.

So I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time, but I’m finally just going to go ahead and do it. So out of all the fanime that exists, I’ve seen something like 75% of it. The point of this stream is to watch the remaining 25% all at once just to be done with it. Mostly, anyway. I’ll still have to watch all of Magic Heart and Tsuki Desu afterward, but those will be in a later stream. So, uh, come hang out and watch a bunch of fanime you’ve probably never heard of! I’ll be sure to make another post the day of.

The stream will be hosted at:

http://www.livestream.com/drahveson

(via teratoaster)

myfurby:

The first thing they do at my university orientation is talk about preferred pronouns and why pronouns matter. Then they went around to EVERYONE and asked them which pronouns they wanted to be referred to as.This is the beginning of a revolution. I hope all schools do this in the future!

myfurby:

The first thing they do at my university orientation is talk about preferred pronouns and why pronouns matter. Then they went around to EVERYONE and asked them which pronouns they wanted to be referred to as.This is the beginning of a revolution. I hope all schools do this in the future!

(via homebeccer)